Get to Know Us
Digital Insurance is the nation's leading employee benefits agency specializing in insurance for small businesses and mid-sized companies. The firm's national footprint, technology, resources and benefits expertise help customers control costs and simplify the health care journey.
Digital levels the playing field for employers and employees, delivering the same advantages experienced by larger organizations. Respected for its industry leadership and responsive service by knowledgeable professionals, the privately owned company's innovative solutions empower customers to navigate the complexities of health care reform and guide individuals to become better health care consumers.
Digital's largest division, Digital Benefit Advisors, consists of committed and highly experienced mid-market advisors available in local market throughout the nation for a more hands-on customer experience.
Who We Serve
- Represent more than 750,000 insureds lives nationwide
- Manage benefits programs for over 25,000 employers
- Partner with more than 275 agencies, brokers, financial services firms and banks to manage their smaller group clients
- Relationships with hundreds of insurance carriers
How We Work
- Direct sales to employers, individuals and families
- Partnerships with insurance agencies and brokers to manage or acquire their small group business
- Acquisitions of leading insurance agencies and brokers
- Strategic alliances with associations, franchises, financial institutions, healthcare and service providers, as well as a growing list of new industry participants
Competitive Advantages Over Traditional Options for Small Businesses and Mid-Sized Companies
- Robust technology and resources that smaller agencies lack
- Licensed to operate in all states (essential for employers with multi-state locations)
- Proprietary/discounted products and services
Digital offers comprehensive employee benefits plans, including group and individual medical, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurance; as well as accidental death, voluntary benefits packages, whole/term life policies -- and more. In addition, the company recommends novel approaches to coverage, such as high deductible health plans, health savings accounts and other tax advantage options.
Additional Services Offered at No Cost
- Customer Advocate Center: a huge time-saver for employers and tremendous distinction from traditional brokers; employees can call for help with provider networks, policies, billing, claims reimbursement and more
- Benefits Admin/Payroll Services
- Benefits Resource Center and Wellness Management Center
- Health Care Reform Resources
- Proactive Customer Support and Creative Solutions
- Compliance Assistance
- Named to the Inc. 5000 list of the country's fastest-growing private firms every year since the honor's inception in 2007
- "Georgia Fast 40" -- 11th in the state of fastest growing companies
- Institute for HealthCare Consumerism -- "Superstar Industry Innovator Award" for our dedicated customer-focused health care reform team
- "Silver Quill Award" from the International Association of Business Communicators for our comprehensive health care reform client communications platform
- "WebAward" from the Web Marketing Association for outstanding achievement in website development
- "Business Community Service Recognition Award" from one of the state's largest Chamber of Commerce for work with the DI Dash and other community outreach efforts year-round
- Represents the largest share of U.S. small/mid-sized group insurance business
- A plan to transform health care reform into an opportunity for employers by improving marketplace dynamics, while fostering superior outcomes and healthier lifestyles for consumers
- 250+ employees and growing
- Founded in January 2000
- Adam Bruckman, President and CEO
- Mike Sullivan, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Chuck Ristau, Chief Financial Officer
Board of Directors
- Steven J. Shulman: Senior Advisor, Warburg Pincus
- Tom Usilton: Senior Vice President, DaVita Inc.
- Eric S. Reimer: Chief Executive Officer, CareCentrix
- Adam Bruckman: President and CEO, Digital Insurance, Inc.
400 Galleria Parkway, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA, 30339